Movie night anyone?
Published on 26 June 2018
Grab your girlfriends, your fluffiest socks, a bowl of freshly popped popcorn and get settled in front of the TV because it’s movie night! There’s no better way to spend Friday night in on a cold, rainy evening.
Hands up if you love getting creative in the kitchen when making movie night snacks! If there’s one snack you can’t miss, it’s popcorn. With its 12 cups cooking capacity, the George Foreman Snack Fresh Popcorn Maker is your new favourite kitchen appliance. The best part of air-popping your popcorn at home is that there is no oil required, so your healthy diet can rest easy!
But don’t stop there! Want to make your popcorn slightly more special? How about brown sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on top for the sweet tooths or perhaps spiced chilli and lime popcorn for those after a zesty twist on the traditional flavour. There’s even an option for the chocoholics out there with delicious dark chocolate-drizzled popcorn.
Read on to find out our DIY method for making dark chocolate-drizzled popcorn:
- Simply add kernels into the Snack Fresh Popcorn Maker and within minutes you’ll hear the sound of fresh popping corn
- While the corn is busy popping away, melt your favourite brand of dark chocolate by breaking the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and sitting bowl over a pot of barely simmering water. Allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally
- Spread the popcorn out on a baking tray and drizzle over with melted chocolate
- Pop in the fridge to set for 5 minutes
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!