When The Kitchen Heats Up this Christmas, Reach For George Foreman’s NEW Smokeless Grill
Published on 18 December 2019
Image via @tasiaandgracia.mkr
Nothing screams ‘Aussie Christmas‘ like a good old-fashioned barbeque. But don’t let the
weather spoil the family’s plans - bring the outdoor grilling experience inside, minus the
smoke, with George Foreman’s innovative new Smokeless Grill. For those without an
outdoor area or a balcony, this is the perfect appliance to create delicious results of outdoor
grilling with the ease and convenience of countertop cooking.
From backyard cricket to seafood lunches, Christmas in Australia is undoubtably unique and
has its own special flair. And what do Aussies love to enjoy on Christmas Day? Deliciously
seasoned prawns on the barbie of course!
You won’t need to worry about filling the kitchen up with smoke while cooking your prawns
with George Forman’s Smokeless Grill. You’ll be able to create a delicious Christmas meal
without setting off the fire alarm! Its open grate technology works to produce 80% less
smoke by draining any excess fat content away from the heat so you can cook up a storm in
the kitchen, without the smoke.
For your Christmas Day feast, we’ve created the perfect mouth-watering recipe for easy
prawn skewers that’ll have your whole family reaching for more!
- 1 long fresh red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped mint
- 1 tbsp of grated lemon rind
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1kg large green prawns, peeled with tails intact and deveined
- Lemon wedges
- Combine the chilli, garlic, mint, lemon rind and lemon juice in a medium bowl
- Add the prawns and coat with the marinade
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Thread the prawns onto skewers and season with salt and pepper
- Heat your George Foreman Smokeless Grill on high
- Spray the Smokeless Grill with olive oil
- Cook the skewers for 2-3 minutes each side until golden
- Serve with lemon wedges
Surrounded by your friends and family with a freshly barbequed prawn in hand, we couldn’t
think of a better way to spend your Christmas Day!