Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion opens for reviews on 1/09/2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30/09/2020 (“Entry Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Entry Period, write a valid product review on the George Foreman website (Australia - www.georgeforeman.com.au/reviews / NZ - www.georgeforeman.co.nz/reviews
- To enter, individuals must provide their email address and post a review of a George Foreman product. All reviews which meet the content moderation guidelines and community standards, are original, not defamatory nor obscene and do not breach third-party copyright or intellectual property and are posted are then entered into the promotion and are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per model number; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Spectrum Brands Australia Pty Ltd, 11 Chifley Drive, Mentone, Victoria 3194 on 6/10/2020 at 10am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.georgeforeman.com.au/Reviews from 8/10/2020.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry selected will win the sum of AUD $500 which will be sent to the winner by way of a cheque.
- Total prize pool value is up to AUD$500.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter is Spectrum Brands Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 78 007 070 573) of 11 Chifley Drive, Mentone VIC 3194. Telephone 03 8551 5000.
NSW Permit No. LTPS20/41522